Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 22 - 9/5/11

Today is LABOR DAY...No work, gym is closed. I can't wait to spend the entire day at the beach!!!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
See the Corona behind my back...4 of those and some really yummy Sangria.
This stuff is TOO GOOD. Triscuit with pepper jelly and cream cheese. I only had two of them...along with some guacamole and a little olive tapenade.

BIG MEAL of the day was dinner. We made homemade fajitas with the leftover flank steak and some chicken breast I grilled Sunday night. It was AMAZING and it didn't take much to fill me up!
I am still weak on the ice cream...yes, 2 bowls tonight (head is hanging in shame)
Several handfuls of this before I finally put it away and stopped eating for the day.


WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:


It was an 'OFF' day but I made the most out of it by paddle boarding and flipping toddlers around all afternoon...totally burnt off the ice cream calories! I had the BEST day at the beach today. Better than any day I can remember recently. I love you guys and tanks for making me a part of the fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment