Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 40 - 9/23/11



Contest final days...and this photo shoot is KICKING my ASS!!! I did not work out today because I am exhausted and I spent the ENTIRE day moving sets from location to location dripping sweat and running, taking the stairs two at a time and carrying the heaviest things I could get for each task to get a better work out even though I didn't WORK OUT...get it? Hope you do...




WHAT I ATE TODAY:

A HUGE egg white omelet with callaloo, fresh watermelon, and a half English muffin with peanut butter to help get me to lunch.
Lunch of mostly salad, fish and a piece of cocoa bread (I am in Jamaica after all...)
More salad and fish. I can't stay away from that cocoa bread...

Tomorrow is a new day! This is tough to do with this schedule....looking forward to some rest.
See how good I look in my bathing suit...? Almost NO sign of that bitch, Cellulite! Let's kick it into the highest gear for the last two days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment