Monday, September 26, 2011

FINAL DAY - Results!!!

To say that this has been an amazing and difficult but rewarding journey would sum up this experience for me. On 3 hours of sleep after a back-breaking 5 days of manual labor (behind the scenes sets to set up) and a flight home from Jamaica (I want to go back!!!) these are my results.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

Lunch with Mom at Angus on Hlwd. Blvd. Yes, I ate a piece of bread with chimichurri...que rico!
Churrasco with veggies and a salad with EVOO and balsamic vinegar
Zona Fresca Chicken Cali Wrap and some tortilla chips...it is the end of the contest and I KILLED IT today.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

First, let's recap what we did on Day 3, the 'Benchmark workout' on 8/17/11:

Weight - 173


These are my new times for the 2nd attempt of the timed mile and 'Barbara' WOD:

Weight - 159 1/2

BMI - Dropped 2%

Body Fat - Dropped 2%

I bettered my mile time by 1:09 minutes (this is the one that amazed me the most) and I bettered Barbara by 1:22 minutes (on 3hrs sleep folks!)


There is one last post to come. I need to put this entire experience into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment