Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 30 - 9/13/11

I feel MUCH better than yesterday. I guess a little rain must fall from every sky at some point. Well, today the sun is shining and it's another day in paradise. I am excited to get back after a 2-day rest and chill session from yesterday...tonight is kettle bells and it will be a nice start to the week of WOD's....

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

Diet Iced Tea and lots of water!

Arnold Palmer Zero (on sale at Walgreens for $.50!!) and half of this Subologist tuna on wheat with all the veggies. I am just not that hungry
3 of these (Black and Tan) I was NOT planning on going out or drinking but a girl has to do what a girl has to do to have some FUN!
This was the chicken salad (surprised?!) I ordered at Bokamper's. I picked at it and didn't eat much of it...because there was a cute boy sitting next to me the entire time...my stomach shut it down (LOL!)


WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Juan is having my Monday today...thank God his wrath was not directed at me. It was TOTALLY AWESOME to have Stephanie ask me to swing next to her. She is incredibly motivating! Great workout. I'm bbbaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment