Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 23 - 9/6/11

It's Tuesday. Back to the real world. It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to the next one already! Here we go...


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cups of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp of hwcHandful of almonds and half of this Publix fruit salad (yummy!)A Diet Iced Tea

Another handful of almonds some more fruit salad and some carrots and hummus for lunch...

Dinner of leftover leftover (yep, two times leftover) grilled chicken and steak in a Fat Free tortilla with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, 2% shredded cheddar and Cholula hot sauce.....Really so very drippy and wonderful!

7 Sugar Free Murray's Lemon Creme cookies (and I dumped one of the old containers of SF Edy's Ice Cream too!) because it is OK to have a little something...just a little.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

TOUGH Kettle bells class finishing with a Kettle-bell version of Fran. I was the last one done, yes...but I did push double 12kg bells so there you go. Mary and Stephanie totally crushed me but that is to be expected.

Never stop working until you are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment