Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 42 - 9/25/11

Today is the FINAL day of the contest as well as my final day in Jamaica. I am so tired, exhausted even that it hurts so much! Today there will be no WOD. I am going to paddle board after the shoot and have some fun while working out. Yes, I did a headstand on the board and was totally awesome!!!


WHAT I ATE TODAY:


Coffee with cream and Splenda
A banana (this is a FUNNY picture!!!)
Fruit smoothie *no sugar added
Lunch was HUGE. Curried conch, jerk chicken, salad, cheese, rice&peas, potato.


Finished lunch off with some fruit!


Beer after the last set was broken down and we went paddle boarding for about a hour...awesome workout!


Seaweed salad at dinner.


Miso horny soup


Tepenyaki style shrimp, fish, beef and chicken with fried rice. Very salty and I didn't finish it all.




Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment