Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 41 - 9/24/11

Saturday. Photo shoot. Last 2 days of this contest. Exhausted. Drained. Spent. Tired. Happiest girl on the planet. My cup is full...spilling over even. I feel like 1 million buckaroos...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:


One quick watermelon piece while moving stuff (notice I am moving at the same time I am snapping) because I was starting to feel shady with nothing in my stomach.


Glass of apple juice. Had to do it. I was dying. Very low blood sugar. This is indicative of the need to EAT solid food


! Smoothie with fruit, ice, and some OJ. It's HOT here!!!
Finally breakfast. Eggs, watermelon, pineapple, plantain (boiled)
Roasted pork and potatoes for dinner. Really good. I ate a salad too but you can't tell by the pictures...a bit too dark.


Dinner with hummus and pita appetizer



WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:


Hedonism gym workout. Love working out with my ass facing the glass windows in one direction and mirrors in the other. This was awesome. My ass in serious pain from all the V-sit ups I have been doing. SO GLAD I brought the jump rope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment