Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 38 - 9/21/11

Today I leave for the photo shoot in Jamaica. I do not know if and when I will be able to eat today so I am packing the leftovers from dinner last night for the flight. Hopefully I will be able to figure something out for dinner. I MUST WORK OUT TONIGHT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE 'OFF' DAYS UNTIL THE END OF THIS CONTEST...No rest for this champion!!!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

One giant cup of coffee with 1 tbsp HWC and 2 Sweet Things in the morning
Leftover fajitas from dinner last night. Cheese, beef, and veggies. It is bad that this is all I ate today but the only other alternative was DEEP FRIED KFC (Jamaica does not bake their chicken!) or a granola bar so I decided not to eat in favor of a big breakfast tomorrow.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:
This was SUPER FUN! I did it barefoot on the beach and I realized that I have 2 HUGE blisters on the bottom of each of my feet!!! Painfully accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment