Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 33 - 9/16/11

First off let me just say...TGIF!!! It was a long week that started out in the crapper and ended up on the mountain top. Still losing weight and feeling great...really lean and muscle-y! Go ME!!! I am going to WIN this competition...
2 cups of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp HWC (this is very filling and usually I do not eat much for breakfast as a result)

BUT...I couldn't help one roast beef and turkey deli meat roll up...got the pick before it was all gone!
The last (and very best part) of the curried chicken I made on Sunday. What a perfect lunch...home cooked love!

I ate WAY TOO late...like 10:30pm, but this was worth waiting for (Publix rotisserie chicken breast, Gorgonzola, tomato, almond, vinaigrette) Yummy!!!

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

OK, so today Matt was my partner and he is AMAZING! He weighed himself and was so proud of his accomplishments and that touched my heart. I can't wait to see how much you will accomplish Matt...you are quite the INSPIRATION to me to never give up! Oh, and BTW...we crushed the WOD and every one's number for the class. Because we are winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment