Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19 - 9/2/11

Hallelujah...it's Friday before the LONG weekend...I am SO excited. Feeling great today. Not too sore or tired. Ready for what the day brings me!!!




WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Coffee (2 cups) with 3 Sweet Things and 2 tbsp hwc Handful of almonds and half a HUGE peach at 10:30am
Hummus and pita (one piece) at The Greek Joint
Grilled Chicken breast and Greek salad from the Greek Joint. Ate all the chicken and most of the salad and ALL of the cheese.
Finished the Bonefish Grill House salad with bleu cheese and House Vinaigrette


Bonefish Mussels appetizer. I ate a little more than half.

I had about 5 pieces of bread and I am not happy about the lack of restraint I exhibited...
Side of steamed asparagus for the veggie factor....



3 glasses of Cabernet (1 at home and 2 at the restaurant)

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

This should be nicknamed 'Bruiser' because I ended up with rope burns, Wall bruises about the legs and arms and double under whip marks...but it was so much fun and I loved every minute of it...until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment