Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 29 - 9/12/11










Well...today is the beginning of the end. I have made it 2/3 through the competition and I am noticing how sloppy I have become with the food. I need to tighten this up considerably in order to kick everyone else's ass in the next 14 days. I got my P today so that explains why I want to eat everything while simultaneously wanting to kill everyone who looks at me sideways...I am still debating about whether to take tonight off from the gym altogether or do something at home for the WOD today...




WHAT I ATE TODAY:


2 cups with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp hwc2 Strawberry Margaritas (frozen) and 1/3 of what was left in Jen's first drink

Good Ole' chips and salsa!

LaBamba Tostada dinner...I ate most of the tostada and about half of the rice and beans

Edy's No Sugar Added ice cream with 2 Sugar Free wafer cookies


WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Absolutely nothing. I took the ENTIRE day off from the contest and life in general. I am chalking this up to a mental health day and will give another GO tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment