Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 39 - 9/22/11


Good Morning from Jamaica!!! What a beautiful place! I am hungry today and looking forward to getting to work on this photo shoot!


WHAT I ATE TODAY:


2 cups of Jamaican coffee with 2 Sweet and Low and 1 Creamer (powdered - yuck!)

2 egg whites + 1 whole egg and LOTS of veggies and callaloo, pineapple, and honeydew.
Jerk Chicken with steamed callaloo and veggies from Negril's PushCart...awesome dinner!
Shot of something I can't remember what it was and 3 Vokda Sodas. Yes, I drank because I NEEDED IT! This photo shoot is NO JOKE. All day up and down stairs and walking through the resort with heavy things. A WOD in itself...

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:


Today I worked out with a new partner...Lindell! The workout proved too tough for him and BOY did he have stuff to say before we worked out...but he did great! Looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment