Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 26 - 9/9/11

OK, today I NEED to rest. My body is broken down and hurting. As much as I do not want to rest (because of the Labor Day forced rest day) I am going to do just that and try REALLY hard to keep the diet nice a clean...here goes nothing!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cups of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp of hwc
Glass of Pinot Noir at J.Alexander's for lunch with Mom
Alex's Salad with bleu cheese and Balsamic Vinagrette (no rolls!)
Pretzel Stick with mustard from Brickhouse (which I will never frequent again!)
3 Black and Tan's (Half Guinness and Half Bass)
Dinner of Grilled Chicken salad and Parmesan Garlic Tater Tots. Didn't finish them.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

I did not work out today. I rested because I needed to. Tomorrow is a new day for Crossfit. I am going to allow myself to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment