Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 20 - 9/3/11

OK...well it's Saturday of the long weekend and I have lots to do. Gym, shop, clean, and cook. Let's GO!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
1 huge cup of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing, 2 tbsp hwc
Subologist tuna sub on wheat (provolone, yellow mustard, tomato, lettuce, onion, black olive, pickles and banana peppers)
Cobb salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette at 6:00pm for dinner...I dogged it. I don't even remember tasting it much...
2 Black and Tans with the salad and another 3 Guinness at the Memorial Bar Night for Chris Magoo.
Hummus and carrots and a few rolls of turkey and 3-pepper cheese

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:



Team WOD and WE WON!!! This was incredibly difficult and those 25 minutes crept by...especially the ones spent outside rowing and farmer walking! When do we get to do it again???

No comments:

Post a Comment