Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 27 - 9/10/11

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

One HUGE cup of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp hwc
Grapes and Trail Mix at the beach after Crossfit and WATER!
Diet Peach Snapple right before my pedicure
Snacked on a handful of these (4 handfuls)
Snacked on a few of each of these (10 each)
Made 5 of these...pepper jelly and cream cheese with Vegan crackers
Dinner was a Fat Free Tortilla with Flank steak and onions and peppers, lettuce, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and Cholula hot sauce
A few crispy coins. I overshot this...was already full after the first part.
2 glasses of homemade Sangria...

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:



This was quick and intense and I couldn't wait for it to be OVER! Great workout and great to switch it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment