Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 35 - 9/18/11

What a headache I woke up with today...yikes. Note to self: drinking red wine in the sun with a peach and some almonds in your stomach needs to be avoided in the future...It WAS a fun party and I had a great time though so...no regrets!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Half of an egg wrap with cheese and sausage that Nicole brought me (which is just what the doctor ordered)
Then we went to Bokamper's to watch the Bills SPANK Oakland and I had 3 Black and Tan's (Half Yeungling and Half Guinness)
Smoked Fish dip that I split with Nicole
We split this to and each took half. I ate half of my half and few sweet potato fries (Eyes bigger than stomach syndrome)

Dinner was grilled flank steak and homemade Chimchurri and steamed broccoli.

Mussels in white wine, tomato, EVOO, onion, garlic, and jalapeno.

This was a great way to end the weekend. Happy Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment