Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 25 - 9/8/11

I woke up for the first time at 3:41am with the most INTENSE pain in my right rhomboid. This is the second time this has happened in a month and I do NOT like it. We did a shoulder heavy workout yesterday and I lifted heavy on it. I am hoping Juan can work it out a bit before Kettle bells tonight or I may have to rest it until tomorrow.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
One BIG cup of coffee with 2 Sweet Thing and 1 tbsp hwc
Capful of almonds and a gorgeous peach! Lunch with Dad at Subologist. small tuna with yellow mustard on wheat, lotsa veggies, and baked Lay's chips and a Diet Snapple.
Dinner of Chicken Cali wrap and tortilla chips and pico di gallo from Zona Fresca
A piece of munchee cheese later in the night...

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

I was exhausted today and probably should not have done this. I need to be a little better about listening to my body's cues to REST! Most likely I will take tomorrow off from Crossfit to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment