Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 37 - 9/20/11

OK...now we are moving and shaking. I am getting creative with the pictures now just because I am SURE you are TIRED of seeing the same coffee cup on the same cutting board every morning! Today I would like to introduce you to Mr. Ted E. Bear. I have had him since I was in Middle School and doesn't kick me in the middle of the night while I am sleeping so I will keep him around a little longer....
2 cups of coffee with a total of 4 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp HWC.

A very ripe banana that was lovely. Want not, waste not. One more day and that would have been bread-worthy.

Lunch was weird today because I am running last minute errands for the JAMAICA trip tomorrow!!! A peach! and...
Some almonds. These are weird almonds. I am going to finish the bag but won't buy them again. Skinless almonds just doesn't sound good. Sorry.

Chips and salsa at La Bamba for dinner...no margaritas tonight.
2 Beef fajitas with cheese, guac, lettuce, pico di gallo, sour cream and grilled veggies

Mug of ice cream and one of those Sugar Free Reese's Cups


WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

I took tonight off to have dinner with my sister and I do not feel bad about it. Tomorrow I am off to Jamaica and it will be tough to have a regular schedule for eating and working out...

No comments:

Post a Comment