Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 24 - 9/7/11





I feel absolutely BEAUTIFUL today! I am wearing my BRAND NEW Size 8 skirt from Express (which, by the way I have never fit into this size at this store) and I am ready to rock! Looking forward to getting back to Crossfit...our last WOD was Saturday morning because the gym was closed on Monday.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups coffee, 3 Sweet Thing, 2 tbsp hwc
Grilled Chicken Gorgonzola Salad from Shenanigan's East with Balsamic dressing and it went down very easily and quite quickly...

Dinner of champions. My homemade Chicken Curry (white meat with regular and sweet potatoes and chick peas) and a salad with lettuce, tomato, Gorgonzola and sliced almonds and Ken's Balsamic Vinaigrette

3 handfuls of these (*it's getting to be "THAT" time and I am a little hungrier than normal)

A few handfuls of this stuff which is too good and really should not be bought again...

The last 5 Murray's Sugar Free Lemon Cremes (this was a poor purchase decision...do not shop hungry folks)

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

This is a 'Chipper' WOD from the 2009 Crossfit Games and it was incredibly fast paced and difficult. SSSSHHHHHIIITTTT!!!!!! I finished in 33:55 and did knees-to-elbows, small box for the jumps, 16kg (Rx!!) for the Push Presses and 25 lb plate for the walk (Rx). I also kipped the pull ups and got the first 6 in a row out before I had to stop.

PR-6 kipping pull ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment