Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 34 - 9/17/11

Today is Saturday...Fight Gone Bad at the gym and then onto Dan's surprise party. So exciting! I love it when a surprise gets pulled off! Hoping for the best...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cups of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp of HWC
This is what I chowed on right before the party. Almonds, raspberries, turkey breast, a peach.


4 Dark chocolate covered almonds

That's a glass of red wine in my hand. I started drinking just after the birthday boy arrived at the party and probably had about 4-5 glasses of wine and NOTHING to EAT. I immediately regret this decision because as soon as I got home I pretty much just shut it down for the rest of the night and went to sleep. Tomorrow will be less fun...I can feel it.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

The Lauren's ROCKED it today. Lauren totally inspired me and I worked to my best ability to get as many reps in as possible. We killed it! Great score AND we Rx'ed it. What a fun workout and an even more lovely partner...

No comments:

Post a Comment