Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 36 - 9/19/11

Day 36...or the Beginning of the End. Today marks the beginning of the 6th and FINAL week of this challenge...and it has been JUST that. Incredibly challenging on many levels - Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually draining...but with small victories throughout. I am definitely tired of photographing everything that goes into my face, but people are mostly used to it by now and don't even ask why and doing that actually helps me make better choices (*especially when I go out to eat). I know that no matter what I have already won. I am a winner. My high school SIZE 8 jeans fit. Winner. BOOM. Winner.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:


1 1/2 cups of coffee (I couldn't finish it before it got too cold to drink) with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp. HWC

Lunch at RUSTIC INN!!! I went with the Grilled shrimp lunch and double veggies. Very gassy (what? T.M.I.?)...but it was tasty. Like I said before, the sweet taste of victory kind of tastes like grilled shrimp...LOL!

I ate a peach on the way to pick up dinner because I left my H2O bottle somewhere and I was PARCHED! It was SO good!!!

Zona Fresca...Chicken Cali Wrap. I don't even want to know how many of these things I have had in the last 6 weeks...at least 6, I am sure. I ate most of all of it. Left a little of the tortilla behind. I am not giving up my ZONA!!!

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Happy Birthday Scott is right!!! Including the warm-up it was a total of 612 reps! I did not DNF! I did not Rx. I finished in 41:23 and it was incredibly difficult to NOT stop. Need to work on Toes-to-Bar and pullups!!! IT felt good to lift a little lighter and work on my speed today...Sweaty Betty for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment