Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 32 - 9/15/11

One more day until the weekend. This has been a week that has gotten better as it has gone on each day. I feel good today and I am looking forward to lunch with my father today. The rest is just sugar-free icing on the cake!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cups of coffee with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp HWC


Lunch at Angus (downtown Hlwd.) started with a house salad (lettuce, tomato, onion) and balsamic vinegar and EVOO
Churrasco steak with steamed veggies for the main dish at lunch...very good. Never had a bad steak here and for $7.75 for lunch...can't beat it with a big stick.
Dinner of champions...once again. My curried chicken...just a bowl soothes the soul.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Kettle bells...2nd workout with no chalk (JUAN!) I am waiting to see who's gonna get clubbed with a rogue runaway bell first...? LOL! It's tough but doable. Great workout. As per the usual...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment