Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 9 - 8/23/11

Tuesday is here and I am keeping one eye on Hurricane Irene as I go through the day. Not too sore from yesterday's workout and my shoulder feels a little better. Great night sleep last night. God gave me another day...making the most out of it.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups with 2 tbsp hwc and 3 Sweet Thing Lots and lots of water throughout the day and an Arizona ZERO Arnold Palmer (12 oz.)


Lunch at Pancho's Backyard...I had about 6-8 chips with salsa
Grilled Chicken Salad (avocado, cheese, tomato, lettuce, grilled chicken) with Salsa and Vinaigrette

Grapes and almonds at 5:00pm just before kettle bells

Dinner of CHAMPIONS!! Curried chicken makes a repeat performance and a salad (lettuce, tomato, sliced almonds) with Bob's dressing (lemon, grain mustard, S&P, garlic and EVOO)

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

This was tonight's kettle bell workout. We didn't make it to the workout on the far left of this photo, but we did do the other 2 workouts. It WAS difficult and I swung 12kg and 16kg (swings). Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment