Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7 - 8/21/11

Today was Sunday and I had lots of chores/errands to finish up around the house. Went to Publix to get ready for the week and made Curried Chicken (which will be tomorrow's featured dinner) so Jennifer and I went for the ONE BIG MEAL around 1:00pm at Ole Ole.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:


Chips and Salsa
Tuna Dip (nothing redeemingly nutritional about this...guilty Sunday pleasure)


Made with fajita style chicken, refried beans (not the best choice), lettuce, guacamole and cheese. Had a few bites of the bowl too...
Washed it all down with exactly this much sangria...is it considered authentic if the only fruit is 3 slices of banana in the wine glass


D-Lites for dessert (Butterfinger and Snickers combination) and I couldn't finish it...


This one I am a little ashamed of. I had 6 of these AMAZING Saltine creations at 10pm...and then I stopped eating for the day!


Tomorrow starts week 2...only 5 more left until I am crowned the champion!


No comments:

Post a Comment