Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1 - 8/15/11

Every journey begins with a single step. I just took mine. I recently lost 13 1/2 lbs by going sugar-free and now I am going to win my gym's 6-week Fitness Challenge and a FREE year membership...
I am going to win this contest because I KNOW I CAN. I am capable!
I weighed myself, took the pics, and now...I WORK. I will be posting DAILY food and workout pics. This is how I will be documenting my progress over the next 6 weeks. Easy peasy pumpkin pie (which is NOT on the menu) right? We shall see. I will post the BEFORE pics once the AFTER ones are taken.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:




2 cups of this with 2 TBSP heavy whipping cream & 3 Sweet Things


morning snack


Basil chicken w/brown rice for lunch (*yes, I finished all of it)






Natasha's Birthday Dinner at Outback


2 1/2 of these (RED!)






Salad and about 15 Bloomin' Onion straws and 3 cheese fries (no pictures of these two as I am not proud of eating them) IT IS DOCUMENTED!!!


Half of this steak dinner...






YUM. Not the BEST first food day (could have been cleaner), but a good one none-the-less. I ate NO BIRTHDAY CAKE or any other sugar.


Point, set, match.





WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY....and don't forget...lots of water!!!!


Drink up!!!




Day 2 is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment