Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3 - 8/17/11

Getting into the GROOVE now...nothing is going to stop me! That bitch Barbara (tonight's Crossfit ATP WOD) and the timed mile will not beat me today (this said early upon rising this morn). I need to buy myself a lacrosse ball for fascia rolling of the most painful kind. I've got Outback leftovers and grilled veggies for dinner and speckled pluots for my snack and dessert...yummers!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups, 2 tbsp hwc, 2 Sweet Thing (totals)

Grilled chicken salad (side of guac) with corn, grilled onion & pepper, tomato and a Citrus Vinaigrette...
I only ate half of one of these at 3:30pm...the other half was rotten

Post workout snack on the ride home...almost rotten enough for banana bread that I will not be making anytime soon!!!

LEFTOVERS!!! Outback comes through in spades. This is the other half of Day 1's Dinner. Steak, 2 shrimp, sweet potato fries (What?! It was Natasha's birthday! Shut your mouth), grilled zucchini from night before Day 1 (AWESOME) with Bob's dressing (vinaigrette)
10pm snack...pluot and pistachios and WATER!!!

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Barbara (32:53) is a BITCH! And even more so after a timed mile (9:33) but I beat my last time by almost 5 MINUTES and I will need to try to kill it in 6 weeks coming.


Did I mention I'm winning this competition? KICK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment