Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 8 - 8/22/11

I do NOT have my 'you-know-what' together today when it comes to food preparation for work. I ate what I had either in my purse or at my desk until dinner, when I had a reasonable meal.




WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups with 2 tbsp hwc and 3 Sweet Things

WATER ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Handful of almonds and a pluot for lunch (I know that this is not a lunch and should NEVER be considered one!)

Water and a new Geyser Diet Iced Tead (50 mg. Sodium)...very yummy!

Banana!!! My 4:00pm snack!

Curried chicken made by ME for dinner

A handful of the SWEETEST grapes ON SALE at Publix til Wednesday...

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Whatever this was, it was a killer. I got completely through 3 rounds each of the 6 five minute blocks for a total of 288. And all I can think of is..."All I had to get through was another 2 reps per round and I would have hit 300!"

No comments:

Post a Comment