Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 6 - 8/20/11

The weekend is finally here...along with my 2 rest days. Let this be a productive weekend! There will be NO WORKOUTS for today or tomorrow...just grub people.



WHAT I ATE TODAY:

I was a bad girl and did not have any coffee or eat anything until about 1:00pm...and we went to J. Alexander's for salads...and....

I had about 6 chips with Spinach/Artichoke Dip
Classic Alex's Salad with chicken, avocado, bacon, croutons(sinful, might I add) and a Balsamic Vinaigrette (I skipped the cheese so I get a gold star for that!)
Lauren's Arnold Palmer (Crystal Light lemonade and Sweet Carolina Sweet Tea Vodka) One of these before dinner.
2 of these at dinner. Regular Beer (Lite beer is for college frat guys and Dolphins fans)
2 pieces of this. NO MORE BREAD WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE FOR LAUREN UNTIL THIS CONTEST IS OVER...too tempting!
Grilled Steak Cobb Salad. Didn't finish it, but loved every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment