Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 16 - 8/30/11

I am a little sore from the workout last night but not too bad...and I did not DNF by 51 whole seconds!!! Looking forward to the LONG weekend and swinging some BIG bells tonight!




WHAT I ATE TODAY:


2 cups coffee with 3 Sweet Thing, 2 tbsp hwc

Lunch at Angus...salad with EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar
Churrasco steak with chimichurri and steamed vegetables...no folks, I DID NOT eat the bread.....BOOM!
Now I am getting creative with some of my pics. Arizona Diet Raspberry tea at 2pm.

5pm snack...plum and almonds.

The best dinner ever. Grilled Buffalo Chicken(lil bleu cheese dressing, potatoes(lil ketchup), salad (lettuce, tomato, grapes, Gorgonzola, almonds, Ken's Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette) and YES, I licked the plate clean!



WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:


Amaze-bells kettle bell workout. I swung 20kg and did all the R/L work with 12kg. Stephanie was a huge motivator for me tonight...thanks Steph! I did get a couple really choice blisters tonight too...

No comments:

Post a Comment