Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 15 - 8/29/11

A new week, a new day, a new Monday. I feel great from the weekend...still a little sore from pushing the sled on Saturday but looking forward to the week...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups of coffee, 3 Sweet Thing, 2 tbsp hwc
Snack/lunch combo including hummus, carrots and an Arnold Palmer ZERO
4pm snack of a HUGE peach and about 10 roasted almonds

Amaze-balls salad with sliced NY Strip (Saturday leftovers), tomato, lettuce, Gorgonzola, sliced grapes, sliced almonds and Bob's Lemon Vinaigrette dressing


WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

I am actually glad I didn't eat too much right before this workout because I thought I was gonna hurl at least twice during the WOD. 29:09 of pure PUMP! I love Monday workouts because I am fresh off a rest day. Tomorrow we swing the BIG bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment