Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5 - 8/19/11

FRIDAY!!!! Hallelujah!
My body has been sufficiently sent through the ringer this week, but it feels AMAZING to be OFF the sugar again. I feel SO MUCH CLEANER! One more workout for the week (puts me at 5 total. 3 Crossfit and 2 Kettlebell) The focus for the weekend is to get the lacrosse ball and foam roller so that I can start 'couch stretching' on my down time.



WHAT I ATE TODAY:

2 cups with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp hwc
Interesting breakfast of rolled maple ham and Boar's Head Buffalo Chix Breast with 1 slice Swiss cheese, some melon, and about 15 almonds

I think I need an intervention from Mexican food. BIG SALAD from Chipotle (Chicken, guac, corn, lettuce, pico, grilled onion&pepper, lil black beans) for a late lunch (2:30p) and I left a third of it uneaten...

Dinner of Champions at Bonefish Grill...2 glasses of Cabernet

Half of these mussels and some of the naughty buttery broth that they were swimming in (thanks to Nicole for eating the other half of them!)
2 pieces of this to soak up said butter lover's soup (Father, forgive me!)
This entire salad (with gorgonzola) with a Vinaigrette dressing
Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai (I literally had 2 bites to say I would try it while it was fresh) was taken home for future consumption.

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

The sled pull will get you EVERY TIME! Thank the Good Lord this is the last workout of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment