Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 14 - 8/28/11

Sunday, Fun Day, REST DAY!!! This is all about the food. I loosened up the chains a bit.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
1 BIG cup of Coffee with 2 Sweet Thing and 1 tbsp hwc, 2 slices French Toast w/ a lil Lite syrup (bad sugar!) and Scrambled Eggs with 2 slices bacon (It's SUNDAY!!!)
Hummus and tortilla chips (just a few)
One Arnold Palmer (Crystal Light Lemonade and Sweet Tea Vodka)
Tortilla Chips and Salsa while Nicole ate her lunch at 4pm ( a lil bit more than a few)

5pm I split her leftovers (Steak burrito from Zona Fresca) with Jen
Dinner of plantains, grilled Buffalo Chix breast (bleu cheese dressing) and potato coins

James and the GIANT PEACH!! (after dinner)
Edy's No Sugar Added Ice Cream right before bed AGAIN (because I am weak and I know I cannot buy it ANYMORE!!!) Tomorrow is the start of WEEK #3 (already!) and time does fly when you are kicking everyone else's ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment