Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4 - 8/18/11

Day 4...moving and grooving...Barbara left me sore and bruised but not beaten. I never knew that you could get a pattern of rash burn in those spots on your butt! Sexy...
I woke up hungry today so I ate breakfast. If I am not hungry in the morning, I drink my coffee and then wait until I am hungry to eat my first meal of the day.
Looking forward to the weekend and some much need rest and relaxation!!!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:


Only one cup of coffee today with 2 Sweet Things and 1 tbsp hwc

10am - 4 slices Boar's Head Jerk Turkey (OMG...amazing!), one slice Munchee Cheese, carrots and Sabra Pesto Hummus. Kinda weird, but it worked and it killed the "hungry". I didn't eat a 'traditional' lunch today either.

3pm snack - A handful of these and the other pluot from Monday
ZONA FRESCA for dinner (again...and I said I would only do this once a week, BUT...since I didn't eat lunch today) Char-grilled chicken burrito w/black beans, cheese, sour cream, guac, pico di gallo, and lettuce with chips. Ate the ENTIRE burrito and I don't feel bad about it. I NEEDED THE FUEL!
Now, I didn't NEED this so much as I really WANTED it, so I had 2 glasses. What?!

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Killer kettlebells!! I am TIRED today after 3 hard workouts. I found my strength and pulled through. Did the entire workout with a 12kg bell. Slow, but strong!!

Until tomorrow...happy EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment