Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 10 - 8/24/11


25% completed as of today. This contest is FLYING by...I need to employ a full time massage therapist to rub me constantly...oh, to dream. Today is Wednesday and I slept like a dream. I sleep AMAZING these days. I am a SWEATY BEAST at the end of every workout (not great for the social aspect, but oh well) and I'm really trying to step it up. I got 2 kipping pull ups in a row last night...and my goal is 5 by 8/31. I shook hands with Stephanie on it so I can't let her down...I weighed myself this morning too and I am down 6 lbs since the start of these WONDERFUL SIX WEEKS!


WHAT I ATE TODAY:

1 big cup of coffee with 1 1/2 Sweet Things and 1 tbsp of hwc11am snack of a pluot, some roasted almonds and my ZERO Arnold Palmer in a can
Lunch at 1:30 at the Ale House. Grilled Chicken salad (big surprise) with Gorgonzola, tomato, lettuce, Craisins, spicy almonds and apples with a Gorgonzola Vinaigrette dressing
Zona Fresca for dinner at 8:30pm. Chicken Cali wrap. I left some of the tortilla shell and did not eat all the tortilla chips

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Hello Helen! I made it under the 30 minute time limit. This means I am becoming a more efficient athlete. I did not DNF. This is important to me because I am extremely competitive. So much so that I need to keep my ego and mouth in check. Remember Lauren, you have been a sore loser in the past. Keep your mouth closed and your heart open! Go get em'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment