Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2 - 8/16/11

Day 2...of the rest of my life. Here we go. Most mornings will be the same...coffee and some fruit/nuts (maybe). Lunch and dinner is usually salad or veggies and meat. Staying OFF the sugar and trying to mostly stay away from the WHITE STUFF (If it's white, I probably should not be eating it!)

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

Only coffee today, 2 cups, 2 tbsp h.w.c., 2 Sweet Things

Churrasco and veggies for lunch with salad

Zona Fresca Chicken Cali Wrap with exactly this many chips and salsa (I can't quit you!!)

Evening (10pm) snack with Basketball Wives Reunion (guilty pleasure!)

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

Kettlebells Class. Good Warm up and this is the series of combinations for the night. I think we should have been made to take the ladder DOWN to 1! Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment