Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 17 - 8/31/11

Today feels like it should be Thursday. I am tired. I normally do not workout on Saturday but I did this week's killer WOD and it just caught up to me today...today is the last day to try to get 5 kipping pull ups in a row for Steph.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
2 cups with 3 Sweet Thing and 2 tbsp of hwc
These almonds are TOO GOOD. And a plum!
Levy's Kosher. Schwarma Pita which got almost eaten with salad and a diet Snapple.I have YET to finish a meal here.

Zona Fresca Chicken Cali Wrap (lettuce, chicken, tomato, lettuce and avocado) YUMMERS!!!

WHAT I WORKED OUT TODAY:

This was difficult and 45 lbs. was more than enough...even though Mary said my form was great, some days are just a little less intense than others. Still nursing blisters from Tuesday night kettle bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment